World Shakers Live is a membership programme and business opportunity, owned and operated by World Shakers Live (Pty) Ltd, Registration no: 2017/126494, 49 Crestwood Hills, Lonehill Blvd, Lonehill, 2191. (“the Company”). All transactions are carried out between The Company and you (“the Member”).
The following Terms and Conditions control your membership in the World Shakers Live programme. By clicking the accept box, the Member agree that he/she has read and understands these Terms and Conditions and by accepting them he/she is entering into an Agreement (“the Agreement”), with the Company, regulated by the said Terms and Conditions, as set out below.
The Member’s registration and participation in the World Shakers Live programme (“the Programme”) shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions between the Member and the Company.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time, without any notice from the Company.
It is entirely up to the Member to review the Terms and Conditions regularly, since his/her ongoing use is subject to the amended Terms and Conditions as it may appear on the Website, from time to time.
The Member’s continued participation in the Programme after such modification shall be deemed to be his/hers acceptance of any such modification.
If the Member does not agree to these Terms and Conditions, he/she should not register to become a subscriber of the product.
Use and Access of the Site and any other Social Media Sites
By accessing and using the Website and any other Social Media sites, the Member, agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions that are set out in this notice. The Member may not display, use, download and/or otherwise copy or distribute any of the content of this Website.
Furthermore, the content (videos, blogs, podcasts, pictures, memes, visual quotes, and screensavers) provided on the Website and any other Social Media sites, may not be: reproduced, shared, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
The Member agrees that his/her use of this Website and any other Social Media sites is for lawful purposes only. The Member agrees that he/she will not use this Website for any unlawful purposes, including but not limited to: the commission of a criminal offence; to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems; or for the transmission of unlawful material.
The Member may utilise all the services provided in his/her back office of the Website and any other Social Media sites with his/her unique membership number. The Member is not allowed to use the logo’s, slogans or any other material provided on the site as part of marketing campaigns that he/she may plan to launch or activate in the future.
Any above the line marketing is strictly prohibited and not allowed. This include (but not limited to) billboards ads, street pole ads, magazine ads, radio ads, social media ads, etc. The Programme is a referral programme founded on word-of-mouth advertising.
The Member agrees to access and use these sites entirely at his/her own risk.
Please read the Exclusion of Liability clause in this notice.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The content of these sites are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The Company composes all and approves all content of these sites and for this purpose makes use of certain service providers. The authors of its content and in general, anybody connected to the development of this Website in any way, from now on collectively called “the Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the said content.
The Company or the Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of the content of this site.
The Company or the Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the, correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of the content hereof, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages.
The Company or the Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of this content is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
Rights and Obligations of the Company
- may modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice to the Member and the Member confirms that the Company will not be liable to him/her or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and the Member’s continued use of the Website (or any part of it) following any changes shall be deemed to be his/her acceptance of such change.
- will use all its reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. The Member will not be eligible for any compensation because he/she cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company.
- has the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel, at any time, with an eligible reason, the Member’s subscription and access to its Website and the Programme. This may also occur, should the Member not adhere to the Terms and Conditions and requirements set forth herein. All earnings may be cancelled in the Company’s sole discretion, and the Member may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies if such action is deemed warranted by the Company.
- reserves the right to track Member’s activity by both IP address as well as individual browser activity
- will not, in any circumstance, be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Website.
- may to the full extent, allowed by applicable law and at its sole discretion and for any or no reason, refuse to accept applications for membership.
- shall, in its sole discretion, determine the extent of possible cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation of its rules. Any decision the Company makes relating to the cancellation of earnings and the termination of membership, as a result of such abuse, fraud or violation shall be final and binding.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE MEMBER
- has the responsibility to regularly visit the website and to determine whether the Terms and Conditions have been changed or altered. If he/she does not agree to any changes that have been updated and posted on the Website it is entirely up to the Member to immediately stop using the Website and inform the Company in writing as prescribed above.
- must be 15 years of age or older to become a member and participate in the Programme.
- must provide the Company with accurate, complete and updated registration information, including an accurate true name, existing mail and residential address and active email address. It is also the responsibility of the Member to supply the Company with a valid RSA identification number. This is of importance when death or permanent disability should occur and for the Member account, to then be transferred to the estate or beneficiary of the deceased.
- may not (i) activate or use more than one Member account in his/her own name; (ii) select or use an email address of another person; (iii) use a name subject to rights of another person without authorization from that person; (iv) use a false or misleading name, mail or residential address, or email address to activate or use a Member account.
- is not allowed to change the ownership of or give his/her business away to anyone without the written consent of the Company. Should the Member decide to or get into a situation whereby he/she wants to dispose of or sell his/her business, the Company should be notified in writing.
- agrees, by registering for membership and the Programme, that he/she is agreeable to receive any other offers, via email or sms from the Company.
- shall not abuse or misuse his/her membership privileges by acting in a manner inconsistent with this Agreement. The Member shall not attempt to create or obtain additional earnings through methods, other than the legitimate channels authorized by the Company. This will include, inter alia, the registration or attempting to register additional accounts on the same name and identity supplied. The Member shall not participate in any fraudulent behaviour of any kind. The Member can open as many accounts as he/she wants, provided these accounts are not registered under the same name and identity as an existing account.
- shall promote, sponsor or recruit other potential members and undertakes to use his/her efforts to provide bona fide support and training in all areas of the business including, but not limited to, ongoing contact, communication, encouragement and support at all reasonable times. The Member will have the full use of the Website of the Company to assist him/her in all his/her endeavors to grow and expand the business.
- shall not use advertising and spamming through normal commercial advertising media and the Member should note that this is strictly prohibited. Any spamming done to advertise the Company and Programme, will result in immediate termination of the Member’s account and a forfeiture of the account balance. Incidents will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- who discontinue his/her participation in the Programme or failure to notify the Company of any address (mail, residential, email or banking detail) changes may result in commissions not being paid in time in respect of his/her membership and subscription.
- shall comply with all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable to him/her. The Member acknowledges that he/she may only participate in the Programme if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by such laws, rules, and regulations.
- agrees to operate his/her business lawfully and comply with all income and value added taxes and other governmental obligations, insurances and filing of relevant returns and information and to discharge those obligations timeously and to maintain proper accounts.
- may object to any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications to this Agreement, or become dissatisfied with the Programme. The only recourse for him/her will then be, to immediately discontinue participation in the Programme and properly terminate his/her membership.
- shall not start or initiate his/her own Multi-Level Marketing business with the same NLP Coaching and Training programme principles as set by the Company. The Member shall not be involved or train or teach with any family members, friends, business partners, or acquaintances that resemble any form or programme, that is similar to the product or services that the Company offers.
- shall not copy, reproduce, publish, download, post, display, transmit or distribute any material owned by the Company and those of the Provider, in any way or extent, without the prior written permission or consent of the Company or the Provider. The Member may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for his/her personal, non-commercial home use only. The Member shall make no modifications to the material provided by the Company. The Member shall not, without prior written permission, from the Company, frame or mirror any material contained on this Site on any other server. The unauthorized use of any such material on any other website or computer environment is expressly prohibited. All service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to the company, the Provider or its licensors.
- shall have the responsibility to safeguard his/her password he/she uses to access his/her back office on the World Shakers Live Website. The Member shall promptly advise the Company if he/she ever suspect that his/her password has been compromised. The Company strongly encourages the Member to change his/her password regularly to prevent unauthorized access. Because the Member’s identification number and password are specific to him/her, he/she acknowledges sole responsibility for any and all use of the Company Website, conducted with his/her identification number and password. The Company strongly recommends that the Member informs his/her executor of the correct information to enable the Company to transfer the business to the correct person in the event of death or disability.
- shall not use any of the Company logos, slogans or protected property on any open content on the web.
The Company shall take all reasonable steps
to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause,
“personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion
of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
All the information gathered in the online form on the Website is used to personally identify members that subscribe to the Company and Programme. The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for the Programme. None of the information will be sold or made available to any third parties.
The Website may collect certain information about the Member/person who visits the Website, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which he/she accessed the Internet; the date and time the Website was accessed; the pages that were accessed whilst on the Website and the Internet address of the Website from which the Company Website was directly linked to. This information is used to help improve the Website, analyze trends, and administer the Website.
The Company may need to change this policy from time to time in order to address new laws and regulations and will reflect such changes on its Website. The Company will post those changes here, to inform the Member about what information it gathers, how it might use that information, and whether it will disclose the gathered information to any third party.
The Member’s continued use of the Website, following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions, will indicate that he/she accepts those changes.
Errors and Corrections
Whilst the Company uses all reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on its Website, it does not warrant or represent that the Website will be error-free. Data entry errors or other technical problems may sometimes result in inaccurate information being shown. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or typographical errors on the Website, including pricing and availability of products and services, and shall have no liability for such errors. The Company may also make improvements and/or changes to the Website features, functionality, or content at any time. If the Member sees any information or description he/she believes to be incorrect, please contact us through the “Contact Us” section, as previously described, and the Company will clarify.
The Website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if the member previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Members, the Company may provide links to other websites or resources. The Company acknowledges and agrees that it is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Every effort is made to affect the delivery of services in time. However, unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should the Company be faced with such an occurrence, it will inform the Member via the email address provided at registration.
Although the Member subscribes to the Programme and business opportunity that is being offered to him/her by the Company and provides us with his/her personal details for registration purposes, the following should be noticed:
Processing of subscriptions will not begin until the Company receives a confirmed order and full payment.
When the annual administration fee is received, a Membership Number will be generated and the first email will be sent to the Member with all the information pertaining to the Product and Business Opportunity. This will activate the Member’s subscription to the business opportunity of the Company.
On receipt of a Member’s order for access to the coaching videos, he/she will receive access as described on the Website. The Member confirms that his/her credit/cheque/debit card or bank account will be debited monthly. The member agrees to this when confirming his/her subscription for the Programme with his/her first payment.
When the Member subscribes to the Programme, legal obligations arise and his/her right to refund of monies charged to the nominated credit card / debit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our Terms & Conditions.
It should be noted that the Annual Admin Fee is non- commissionable and also non-refundable.
After the Member has joined and accessed the Coaching Material and Programme from the Company, should he/she, for any reason whatsoever, wish to cancel his/her membership, he/she will be liable for a 15% handling fee.
The Company must be advised of such cancellation within 7 days of receipt of access to the Programme.
The Member’s Membership Number, supplied at registration, will be cancelled and all links supplied to the Member, enabling him/her to view and download the said Coaching Material, will be cancelled by the Company.
The Member will then be removed from all, or any correspondence, or any database of the Company and this will be regarded as the full and final settlement between the Company and the Member.
The Member will not receive any further information or correspondence from the Company and his/her refund will be done within 30 days, from receipt of the written cancellation.
- All transactions will be processed in South African Rand (ZAR).
- The Company reserves the right to change pricing with 30 days prior notice posted on the Website.
- All commissions will be remunerated in South African Rand (ZAR).
- No offshore transactions and especially no offshore settlement of commission will be done by the Company. It should be noted that this opportunity is available to all South African residents, and all members who are part of the Common Monetary area of South Africa.
- The full pricing structure, as it may differ from time to time, is available in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the Website.
- Credit Card
- Cheque Card
- Debit Card
The Company accepts MasterCard and Visa Cards. Furthermore, we also accept all credit, cheque and debit cards that are being issued by South African banks with a CCV (three digit security number on the back of the card) number and carries the Visa and Mastercard logos. Cards with the Maestro and Electron logos will currently not be accepted.
If the Member does not have one of the cards the Company requires, he/she should simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete his/her order.
All the subscription details will be saved online under the “Your Account” section and will be accessible for use when the Member has obtained his/her, credit/debit card from his/her bank.
Card transactions will be acquired for the Company via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African
Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details will be stored by the Company separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site.
For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
The Company takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. It may investigate any reported violation of these Terms and Conditions, or complaints, and may take any action that it deems appropriate and necessary. This may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to the Member’s access and/or removing any materials from the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website design, text, content, selection and arrangement of elements, organization, graphics, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyright laws, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The posting of any such elements on the Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such elements. The Member does not acquire ownership rights to any such elements viewed through the Website.
Except, as otherwise provided herein, none of these elements may be used, copied, reproduced, downloaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, modified, or distributed in any form or by any means, including, without limitation, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the Company’s prior written permission.
The Company, the logo and all product names, Company names, and all other trademarks and logos, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks and/or trade dress of World Shakers Live (Pty) Ltd, registered in the Republic of South Africa, or its affiliates or other companies under common ownership or control or their licensors (the “Providers”). The use or misuse of any Content or any other materials contained on the Website, without the prior written permission of their owner, is expressly prohibited.
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and the Company chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under
this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
The Terms and Conditions of the Company will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
The Company reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove from, portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the Member’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions through the Website for changes or updates.
The Member’s continued use of this Website, following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of his/hers acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
The Member understands that all the designs and trademarks are registered to World Shakers Live ( Pty) Ltd and hereby accepts the Terms and Conditions. The Member undertakes not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understands the legal implications thereof. Should the Member be found to be in violation of this Agreement, he/she understands that he/she will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by the Company in respect of any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against him or her.
Exclusion of Liability
It is a Term and Condition of the use of this Website that the Member expressly agrees, that the use of the Website is entirely at his/her own risk. The Website and all content on the Website is provided on an “as is” basis and the Company or the Providers make no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied to the accuracy of the contents on the Website. The Company as well as the Providers do not warrant that the functions provided by the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the Website or the server is free from viruses or other harmful components.
The Company and the Providers, its owners, directors, employees, officials, suppliers, agents and/or representatives shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you, the User or the Member, which arises directly or indirectly upon reliance of the Website and/or its content.
The Company and the Providers, its agents or suppliers shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect special consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by the User or Member, related to his/her use of, or his/her inability to access or use the content or the Website or any functionality of the Website or of any linked website even where the User or the Member is expressly advised thereof.
The User or Member, will indemnify the Company and the Providers, its owners, directors, employees, officials, agents, suppliers or representatives and keep them fully indemnified, from and against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred in respect of any third party, which arises from his/her use of this Website.